If you have been working really hard with your workouts, whether it is cardio exercises or resistance training or any others with little results to show for, then there is something that can help you achieve results.
Mike Whitfield has come out with Workout Finishers 2.0. The first version of his program was hugely popular where the focus was on interval training.
Those who did not get the first version of this program may well be wondering what exactly is a workout finisher.
Workout finisher is a small workout that you add to the end of an original workout in order to maximize the fat burning capabilities.
What Exactly Is Workout Finishers 2.0?
Workout Finishers 2.0 incorporates something called the metabolic stacking. It seems metabolic stacking helps in getting improved results by putting together 4 variables. Here are the details of the 4 variables:
Density – This helps you in doing more workouts in less time period. This way you will be able to burn more fat.
Active recovery – You will be putting more stress on your muscles in order to burn more fat.
Strategic Rest Periods – By changing the rest period between sets or reps you will be able to burn more fat quickly.
Unique Set & Rep Schemes – By changing the amount of reps and the load you can maximize fat burning efforts.
When these finishers are strategically combined together, it is possible to burn a lot of fat and much more quickly. It seems even if one of the variables goes missing the results will change drastically. In version 2.0 of the program, Mike has ensured that you get best results with your workouts by effectively utilizing the metabolic stacking variables.
When you purchase this program you will get 51 finishers along with Metabolic Chaos and Finishers Aggression, which are FULL workouts. And all this is all with follow-along videos as well!
How Can You Use Workout Finishers With Metabolic Stacking?
- You can use these finishers after doing your normal workouts to break a plateau or for accelerating fat loss.
- You can even do these finishers on off days to improve your athleticism, conditioning and workout performance.
- You can actually create your own workout by literally stacking a combination of the finishers.
- You can also replace all cardio, including interval training with finishers.
Pros Of This Program
- These workout finishers can be done in less than 10 minutes and you can dramatically improve the fat burning capability.
- You have more than 50 finishers to choose from.
- You can create your own workouts by using a combination of finishers.
- These help in improving workout performance, athleticism and conditioning.
- These finishers make use of all 4 variables of the unique metabolic stacking system.
- These are proven to work finishers that have featured even in men’s health magazine.
- These require only basic equipment like dumbbells. However, you also get a list of exercises that use only body weight. In fact several of the finishers only use bodyweight exercises.
- You will be able to download the finishers and full workouts to your PC, Smartphone, tablet or any other device. This way you can take the finishers and workouts wherever you go!
- People who tend to suffer from information overload may have a problem with this program. Best way to overcome this is to view the videos first and then refer to the PDF’s if there is need.
- This program is surely not for lazy people. You will have to put in a lot of effort and time to lose big pounds. Surely this is not a quick weight loss pill that will help you shed the pounds.
Workout Finishers Review Conclusions
This version of the program hugely improves upon the first version. The concept of metabolic stacking has really made this program much more effective.
Not only finishers you also get full workouts along with this program.
If you have been struggling to shed some pounds then surely this program can help you out.