Natural disasters like the floods, tsunami, earthquake, and hurricane are not accurately predictable and can make survival difficult for most people. Food, water, shelter and other supplies can become scarce very quickly during such disasters and emergencies making life difficult.
However if during natural disasters and other such situations of scarcity, you have a self-sufficient system in place, you will be able to feed your family and survive the difficult times with ease.
This is exactly what Richard Grey’s information product called the Self Sufficiency Shortcuts claims to provide.
According to Richard Grey his Self Sufficiency Shortcuts program can be used by anyone to create completely hidden and completely self-automated food in their backyard without any trouble. It seems this system will provide complete food and water independence in just a few short weeks.
Since a lot of people would be interested in knowing about a survival food system, we decided to take a close look at Richard Grey’s program and provide you with this review.
What Exactly Is Self Sufficiency Shortcuts Program?
- This is an information product consisting of videos and PDF guides that provide you step by step instructions to setup your own self-contained food producing system or micro farm in your backyard cheaply, quickly, and easily.
- It seems it only takes a few hours to implement the system by following the videos and the guides. You’ll only have to spend a few minutes each day to maintain this system.
- Once you implement the system you will have complete control over the security of your family by providing them on-demand supply of fresh drinking water and a lifetime supply of fresh food even during a devastating disaster.
- It seems you’ll be able to build this system yourself even if you have never picked up a screwdriver in your life or even if you feel that you are not smart enough to implement such a system.
- You will get instructions to assemble the system, find parts for cheap, tips and tricks on setting up different modules of the system based on your specific requirement, secrets to soundproofing your entire system so that no noise is generated, how to keep your new food generating micro-farm cool during the hottest summer months, how to maintain the system and literally everything.
How Exactly Does This System Work?
- The self-sufficient and self-automated system will have a small coop where you can have animals like chicken, rabbits and others.
- The waste from the coop is transported into a small garden using water and some inexpensive PVC pipes. The waste water fertilizes the vegetables and then drains through a rock bed to get purified. This purified water can be used for drinking and for the fish tank. Water from the fish tank can be flushed into the garden where vegetables grow or into the coop for the animals.
- Even a few square feet micro farm will be sufficient to produce enough fresh eggs, fish, and other meat. Plus you will have enough garden vegetables. It seems all this can easily provide a family of four with three full meals per day.
What Do You Get When You Buy This Program?
You’ll get the Step by step video guide on how to build your Self Sufficiency Shortcuts system along with companion manuals and quick start guides. Richard Grey is also offering some bonuses for a limited period of time.
Details of Bonuses:
- Fast Action Bonus #1: Animal Lifesavers.
- Fast Action Bonus #2 Speed Breeding Secrets
- Fast Action Bonus #3 The Complete Guide To Canning And Preserving Food
- Fast Action Bonus #4: Square Foot Potato Production
- Fast Action Bonus #5: 24/7 Personal Email Support For An Entire Year
Pros of Self Sufficiency Shortcuts Program
- The videos and the companion guides provided in this program are easy and simple to follow. You will not need any experience or technical knowledge to implement the system.
- Information about all the material required along with details of where to procure them inexpensively is provided in the guides.
- This system is designed in such a way that it is completely undetectable by those who you don’t want to know about it. You will get limitless supply of fresh food and water that your family deserves on autopilot.
- This micro farm system is very portable so that you can easily put the system in your vehicle and move to your bug out location if a disaster hits you.
- You can customize the system according to your requirements and not have all the modules. For example if you only want fish, or only want chicken you can do that. You don’t need to implement the whole system.
- More than 24000 people have already taken advantage of this system and have achieved complete control of their food-independence and protected their families.
- This whole system can be implemented inexpensively by just spending a few hundred dollars.
- Some of the parts may not be available cheap locally and getting parts from other locations can increase the cost of the system.
- To keep the system running you may have to add fresh water to the system from time to time, especially if you make use of the purified water for drinking purposes.
- Some high magnitude natural disasters like earthquake and tsunami can still destroy a system like this and make your family vulnerable.
Self Sufficiency Shortcuts Review Conclusions
Richard Grey’s program is providing some good information for setting a micro farm in your backyard easily, quickly and inexpensively.
Although the system is supposed to be a total automated system, but there are several factors that will determine the automation level.
If you are looking for a survival food system that can help you during emergencies and disasters then you should try out this program to know if this system can be of help to you.