If you’re looking to gain lean and hard muscles in the shortest possible time then you need to work on enhancing the production of Testosterone hormone in your body. Many bodybuilders take the supplement route for boosting testosterone levels in the body. However there are ways to do this naturally without consuming any supplements.
Exercises And Posture For Boosting Testosterone Levels
1. One of the easiest ways to boost testosterone production is by doing strength training. It is a well-known fact that compound exercises that involve several muscles in the body are extremely effective for this purpose.
You can start by lifting heavy loads of weight with low reps. Begin by lifting as much weight as possible so that you are able to do 6-7 reps in each set. If you are able to do 10-12 reps in each set then it means you need to add more weight to the barbell.
2. Your body posture can play an important role in increasing the testosterone levels in the body. Postures like standing up straight, walking slowly but authoritatively, making eye contact with people and taking up space can give a boost to testosterone levels. In fact body posture is known to make a difference of almost 20% in about 120 seconds.
Diet, Minerals And Sleep For Boosting Testosterone Levels
3. Including nuts in your diet is a great way to increase production of testosterone. Nuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which are considered to be beneficial for boosting testosterone. Nuts also contain arginine which is beneficial for increased production of nitric oxide in the body.
4. Iodine is an important mineral that can help in proper functioning of the thyroid gland. Iodine is also known to increase the production of testosterone. Therefore consuming foods that are rich in iodine can be helpful for building lean and hard muscles quickly.
5. Another mineral that is considered good for boosting testosterone is zinc. Animal products like beef, turkey, lamb etc. are known to be rich source of zinc. It is believed that zinc from animal products is absorbed better by the human body as compared to zinc from vegetables. The important thing about animal products is that you should have only moderate quantity.
6. Cutting down consumption of sweets and other products that have sugar is considered beneficial for bodybuilders. Consumption of sugary items results in insulin spikes which can interfere with testosterone production.
7. Another important factor for building lean muscles and boosting hormones in the body is to have proper rest. Your body will be able to repair damaged tissues and cells and also boost production of hormones like growth hormone and testosterone.
If you really want to look at supplements for speeding up muscle building and boosting production of testosterone then you should only consider supplements that are made from natural ingredients. Supplements with items like ginkgo biloba, long jack, tribulus terrestris and zinc are considered to be safe and 100% natural.
Want more proven ways to naturally enhance testosterone levels?Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Then – click here